Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is NO APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

David was going in to take the car in to get fixed such as getting the studs taken off and a driving bar thing hooked to the tire. Anyways on the way to take it in for the appointment, David was hit by a car on the side that was going to get fixed!
We will find out today what they want to do but so far we have $7800 in damage done to the car and the car is worth $8500. We just got this car July of last year! We were close to paying it off! I feel blessed that David is safe and that he is okay. No Brookenzie wasn't in the car and my Mother in Law helped David out yesterday. She also let us borrow her car until we get a rental car! Thank you Denise for the wonderful help you are for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is getting a little boring you need to update it!!! Just kidding I just know that you haven't done it in a while so I can tease you now about it.