Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Know this is Late!

We just had our 4 year anniversary on the 10th.
David when he was a baby!
Tabitha when she was a baby.
Us at my Grandparents house after we got engaged. No I didn't get engaged at my Grandparents. It was Christmas day and I was so sick if you can't tell. We were extremely happy.
David and Tabitha got married on a great March morning even though we had snow it was prefect. We couldn't have been any happier.
Two months after we got married we made a decision to move to California. We didn't decide til the day before. It was a great experience and I wouldn't of wanted any other way. We meet some awesome friends and even though we worked our butts off we still had fun for the four months we lived there. What we say is "Cali did us some good:)!" We couldn't have been any happier!
A day before our first anniversary we had Brookenzie Rai Romriell and as you know she is the love of our life. She is perfect. She has helped us in so many ways! I can't believe our baby is three. We couldn't be any happier!
Whoever thought we would be married to each other. We never imagined it. We knew of each other, went on group dates with other dates and he even made my date mad several times. Now we have hit 4 years we know it will just get better. David, Brookenzie and I are just thrilled with the fact of a baby. We can't wait to meet the new one! We love our families for the love and support that they give us. Through all our trails we have gotten a flower out of it and family like ours are just wonderful.

1 comment:

rachbechep said...

congrats on baby #2!
i'm just now reading your blog...i need to add you to my google reader! hope you're doing well!!!! congrats again.