Monday, May 31, 2010

MAY Has Come And Gone!!

Now that school is over I feel like we get to see Brookenzie more. I have tried to cut hours a little here and there to be with her. She is loving the attention, but really misses being with her Aunt/Friend Alyssa.
When I get to be home I have Brookenzie and my Sisters over. Brookenzie loves to play with them and they really are good sports. She really has fun with them.
















Brookenzie first dance recital. She was so excited to go up there and perform. She did an awesome job for being three and the rest fiive. She was ahead of everyone else and her favorite parts she really put attitude into it.







These are her pictures that were taken in April that we just got. She had a blast finally able to wear her outfits. She had fun......

until the very end. it is so sad, but very cute..

No comments: