Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quick Catch Up!!

LIFE IS GREAT!!

I know this is an old picture, but we got a new computer and this is the only picture I have of David on my phone! David and I have hit the 5 year mark. It hasn't been easy but it is very worth it. I have been thinking about us and my life lately. I am so blessed to be married to David and him going on a mission. I have never thought about it, but I am glad he did go! I love his family and my family. They are wonderful people. I am so greatful for my daughter and the many things she has helped me with especially growing me up. I am greatful for my son he brings such joy to our house.
Brookenzie is now 4! Time has flown by. I couldn't see my life with out her, she is one very special daughter. Brian is now 7 months! This baby is so happy and loves his Momma! We love him so much. I can't believe I have a boy. I never thought in a million years with myself having a boy. I only thought of girls cause that is what I have always been around. I love this little man!!
This is a month before I did.....
This! I am not quite sure about it cause I am getting mixed comments! It is very different for me. It is weird to see the new style!
Brian's bib that I got for my cousin Sunny. I thought it was way cute.
Brian's first time eating cake at cousin Odin's Birthday!
Brian know how to crawl, right into Brookenzie's bag of chips! I got frustrated with Brookenzie, but I had to get a picture!
For Brookenzie's birthday and our Anniversary we all went on a shopping spree for the day at Park City. We were all tired by the end of the day, if you can't tell!
This was taken on Valentines Day! I love these kids and they are mine! Brookenzie and Brian love each other a ton. These guys motivate me to be the best I can. I am so lucky!!
The best thing is that I have not even a month of work and then I get to be paid to stay home for a couple of months for the summer and I am GRADUATING! I did it! MAY 6th is the big day for it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayayayayaya

No comments: