Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Fun in the Works

We got a call that the boat was ready so we decided to go out and test it on the water. Of course we took Fried Chicken out and had dinner out on the lake!
Brookenzie and Brian. Man I love these kids!
Brookenzie! She loves being out on the water in the boat! She actually tried the Chicken and loved it! The only thing missing was her cousins!!
Brian's first time out on the boat! He loved it. The only thing that was making him mad was the fact that he couldn't get to the water.

Cooking dinner for the missionaries and Brian gets mad if we are in the Kitchen with food or plate or utensil cause he wants food, so we decided to give him cookies. As you can tell they were great!

Brookenzie had her dance recital. She did a great job and she told me that she could have done better. She loves to dance and sing!


Brookenzie just started t-ball. She is doing great. The first game she got the ball and hit the ball without a T. She was so proud of herself and for that we took her out for shakes! That is her favorite.

We went out to ski last saturday and we took my sisters! We had fun and afterwards we relaxed in the hot pools at lava!

Brookenzie and Courtney were incharge of the flag!

Brian was incharge of having fun which he did quit well!

David and I were in chage of waterskiing! I was going to do wake boarding, but after my wreck skiing i decided not to push my luck cause I hit hard. So I put my sister Brittand in charge of the wake board!

Brittany and I! We had fun! She was also in charge of taking pictures and video! Love you like a sister Brit;) Can't wait for more summer fun!!

No comments: