Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fashion Model!!


Brookenzie walking out on the runway.

Below: Brookenzie not scared at all, just posing away!

Brookenzie walking away on the runway!
What is it about being so emotional. I never thought I would cry over the littlest thing. I cried At this modeling thing that Denise had Brookenzie do. (thanks Denise it was great) And it was all because Brookenzie looked so beautiful. She has grown so much and listening to the crowd laughing and enjoying themselves. It was great. She is so adorable and I love her so much. I love being Brookenzie Rai's MOM!

2 comments:

Casey and Kristi said...

How are you guys?? I am so glad I found your blog, and your little girl is so big!!! Too cute. Did you end up finding a name for the new puppy?

Kim said...

Loving the runway pics!!! I cannot wait to see the puppy!!!!!!! How stinkin cute!!!!!!