Friday, June 19, 2009

We have been busy! I love summer!!!

The cabin!
We went to the families cabin last weekend. It was a blast. We had a lot of fun. It didn't rain to much and when it wasn't we were outside!
David and my brother in law took the kids on a four wheeler ride. When we were taking naps the boys were out playing on the four wheeler and motorcyle! This is Branson, David, Eli and Brookenzie!
Brookenzie and Eli fell asleep on the ride. Brookenzie hit her head on the handle bar and got a black eye! The weather was okay, not warm, but not very much rain or wind.
This is our view from the cabin isn't it pretty!
Brookenzie in the boat! She didn't care for it to much. She hated the coat and life jacket, on Saturday it was a little nicer!
Think it was cold. This is David face right after getting in the water to ski. He did a great job!
This is a great picture of David water skiing! Good job Hunny!
This is me when I got in the water. By the way the weather in like 60-70 degrees while out on the water!
Okay not that great, but I have only been doing this since last summer! I promise i am getting better!
By the way, I have great wrecks. I hurt my knee, cut it open a tiny bit and hurt my ankle (all in one wreck). David's sisters Heidi, Heather, Heather's husband Richard and Kim. We all skiied and they surfed and I wake boarded.
Fine I will do it Myself!
We were playing the wii and Brookenzie wanted a movie, so she took it int0 her own hands. She tried to get it started by herself. She is getting to big and smart!
After we got the movie started she sent into her room and came out looking like this. Thanks Aunt Heather and Uncle Richard she loves it! Isn't she cute!
She loves the weather outside with the dogs. Yes this was like a month ago but I am getting caught up. The weather lately has been Rainy, but hopefully it will get better!
The last picture of this post. We were working on changing our room s around and Brookenzie wanted ice cream, so I got it out to get ready to scoop. The next thing I know Brookenzie took the lid off and was eating the ice cream. This was early in the morning!

No comments: