Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Summer so Far!

So we have been way busy this summer so far! I work three days on and four days off unless I work for someone else for extra hours! David has been working afternoons alot! We are trying to be home to be with Brookenzie as much as possible. We love her so much. David has been moving pipe in the morning and the days I have off I move with him. I moved pipe with David right after I had Brookenzie so I could lose the baby weight. I hated it than, but now it has been nice! I love the time to wake up and get out and get moving. It is a little of a workout! I wake up early and get things done with the house so that we can go do something for the day!
David moving pipe!
Tabbie moving pipe!

No comments: