Friday, May 22, 2009

BrOoKeNzIe

Brookenzie is getting to be so big! I love her a whole bunch. She is starting to get so big. She will answer questions to the point of clear as can be. She is now knows how to scream in the store where i don't want to cause a seen. She loves to scream "Let Go Of Me!" It is so annoying, but she is two. Let's just put it this way I had a security guard follow me through the store!
She loves the idea of sitting on the toilet, but not the idea of going in it. We make at least one in the toilet a day if we are lucky. She loves to wash her hands. I heard the door to the bathroom close, so when I got down with what I was doing I looked in and this is what I saw. Her washing her hands and body with hand soap.
Later on when David saw she relized there was a mirror!
She is a character. I went to my sisters scene of Annie and when they were singing she was dancing. I made her finally sit down cause she was taking the audience away from the kids. The kids where laughing so hard. She loves to sing and dance.
She is our life. We love her so much. I can't believe how much she is growning. I am sad that my baby is no baby anymore. I love you baby!!!

No comments: