Brookenzie and I went bowling with my sister and her husband while David was at work. We had fun. Brookenzie loved it except for when she dropped a ball, but luckly it didn't hit her foot.
She had to do it by herself. She pushed it to the line. 
She had to do it by herself. She pushed it to the line. 
Mom was there to help, so that we could get done and not be there all night!
There goes her ball. Good job baby!
2 comments:
I love to see pictures of Kenzie and you all, I especially love to see her in your veil she looks so cute. Oh see needs to cute growing up so fast.
Hello!!! Heck yeah I have pictures! Its funny that you brought it up because that is what I have been working on today, I put them away and forgot to get them to everyone, and then I found them today!! So I haven't forgotten. Send me your address and I'll get you a disc! My email is erinwageman@hotmail.com
Post a Comment