Monday, May 11, 2009

I Really Do Love My Husband!

David has been wonderful. I have gotten alot of flowers lately and it has been nice! I love him so much. He supports me in everything I want to do and He treats me great. He is now working more so that I can not work as much and be home with our Monkey! I love him so much!
I haven't figured out what I want to do to futher my education and I have been stressing out over it. he has been there through everything! He encourages me to do something out of my comfort zone! I am thank you for that and he thinks it is funny! He is a great father for our monkey. She acts like her Dad and she loves being home with him when I have to work. She will go and get my keys hand them to me and say bye Mom. It is sad that she doesn't care I am leaving but I usually always get a call with her telling me to come home! I love my little family!
On Saturday before Mother's Day I wanted to go do pictures at the park just for fun and David didn't complain about having to take pictures which was nice for once. After that we went to the mall and he was like this day is for you what do you want to do! We just hung out and went with the flow. He went to the store and got me roses and got a couple of summer wear! Thank you david for be there for me and for everything you do, I really do appreciate it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey guys! We miss ya tons! Those are really cute family pics and I LOVE brookenzie's makeup one that is a masterpiece!!!! Happy mothers day!!! How is princess? Does she have a name yet?