Our summer has come to the end! It is so sad! I am now working full time and going to school! David is working part time and also going to school!
With the summer over I am back to trying to pass the day without crying! It is hard being back to this schedule! My class is really testing me this year! I feelI have a difficult year! I am trying to get throught this! Monday's and Wednesday's are the worst!
At the begining of the year Brookenzie started dance! She loves it! She is in an age group older than her! the two year old class was not good she wanted dance and not running around!
Brookenzie showing off her moves and her dance outfit!
Brookenzie waving bye cause she is going to dance!
My Sister In Law is now living here in Idaho! While she is here we are watching Ceasar again! Clea and Brookenzie are enjoying him!
David has gotten alot of ccalls for work now that school is in, so He asked his Cousin to help! I offered to watch his little boy and we had fun! At first Brookenzie did not care for someone younger than her! She kept talking to him like he was her age! She would leave him outside, Slam the door in his face, but in the end she loved having him!
Tonight Brookenzie got bored, so she started plying with the dogs! It was cute! I didn't care for the toy in her mouth, but had to get a picture!
She started calling Clea her sister! What maybe she now wants one! She is now potty trained, but still has her moments! Great job baby!
1 comment:
Hey lady! I am sorry about your work and school schedule! Just remember what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger! Well at least that's what they say!:D
One day school will end and we will hopefully be "real" people! LOL!! :D
Post a Comment