So the last time we actually took family pictures was when Brookenzie was 6 months! We took Family pictures in Janurary when we were in Hawaii and Kim did a great job, but here are updated pictures! we kept holding them off, but things won't change for us!
I wanted to laugh doing this picture because this was in a grain field and the farmers and there families were driving by!
It was a little windy and it was cold!
How cute! David told the person that we never kiss, so for all you out there! WE DO REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER!
Okay brookenzie was not walking! We were actually draging here while she was screaming! I would have put up a picture of us looking, but I left me glasses on and they were horrible!
I love how David is looking at me! David and I had fun taking pictures, but not Brookenzie!


4 comments:
Super cute pictures and super cute family!!! : )
I love the pics!! You guys look great!!
there so cute i love them y'all aree so photogenic. and kenzie was so cute love her outfit and at least her coat was kinda the right color.
Wow your family pictures look great!! I love the one of you guys on the tracks! Awww I wish I was in Idaho to play!! Saw the pics of playing this last summer and the summer before. I can't believe I missed it!!
Post a Comment