Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas!

As some of you know, David had to work all Thanksgiving day! The day after Thanksgiving we got to house ready for Christmas! No I did not do the black friday thing because I am done with Christmas!
Brookenzie and I started on the Christmas tags! She had fun because we finally got to cut with scissors and no she didnt get the dogs ear! She did a great job on trying to figure out how to cut!

This is in the middle of the tags! Sorry I didn't get the end project!
While we were doing the tags, David was under the house working on things! He hated being under the house and he came out very gross!
This is the finish project of the inside of the house! And the Christmas Tree!
The Romriell's got together just a couple of nights ago and the kids did graham craker houses! Brookenzie is so proud of hers!
Story About David and Brookenzie
Brookenzie and I play this guess what game and at the end I say "I Love you" and She says "I love you too!" We do this over and over! I turned to David and I asked he to play the guess what game with Brookenzie, just to see what see would do! Well David started playing it and when he said " I love you," Brookenzie said "No Dad, Mom loves me!" I was laughing so hard! I guess I tell her to much that I love her or David Doesn't say it enough! I really love David and Brookenzie!

No comments: