Brookenzie can't wait for Santa! Santa was going to get her a couch for Christmas and when she went and sat on his lap she asked for a Barbie and Thumblina! For sure I thought she would forget so she could get the couch and.......

Nope Brookenzie sat on his lap a week later and asked for a Barbie and Thumblina! She has not changed her mind for weeks!


So we went to the Extended Romriell Christmas and Santa came! Now this is for the kids to sit on santa's lap and get a present! So crazy reason I got my name called! I am so red I swear and the gift wasn't for me, it was for David!
Brookenzie has been wanting her hair curled and David did it on Tuesday! This is his first curling iron use that I know of! Didn't he do a great job!
So I had to show you Brookenzie's wonderful pictures! She loves the camera and these are her bests, so far!!
No comments:
Post a Comment