Friday, July 30, 2010

Really Behind!

Well I am way behind! I can't believe how fast this last month went! We only were gone 17 days of it, but we are done with the vacationing and trying to get ready for a baby!

First off we were in Island park for ten days! We had a lot of fun with the Aunt's and CousinBrookenzie in Aunt Heidi's car riding to the gas station to get ice. Avery and Troy her cousins helped her get into the gear! Really Heidi isn't that bad of a driver!
We took Brookenzie into Yellowstone Park for the day. Here we are waiting for Old Faithful to go off. David and Brookenzie were playing hide and seek. David went to go hide and Brookenzie went behind a tree to count well she also tried to pull her pants down to go to the bathroom! No worries we caught her just in time to take her to the real bathroom! On the way out of Yellowstone we passed this Buffalo walking on the road. There was a small car facing it and the lady in the passenger side was freaking out and almost in the driver side. I would probably be freaking out too!
David and Brookenzie fished off of the dock. Brookenzie did pretty good I think. No the didn't catch anything.
Brookenzie on the way to see Grandpa Floyd. We don't see he very much at all so it was a treat to go see him. She had fun.
When all of the family showed up the had a race on who could cut through the wood the fastest. David and Richard won the race.
Avah and Brookenzie loved to play in the little closets on the wall. this is where you would find them the most.
Brookenzie dressed herself. She wore the boots almost everyday and the hat she found in the truck. What a model!!
I did it. I made a blanket with some instruction by a lady in our ward, but I did it and on top of that I made another one. I had never made anything on a sewing machine til now. I am pretty proud of myself. David was also called to the Spanish Branch and we all were asked to attend. we still are not forsure what his calling is. Yes it is true only David knows spanish. I cried the first whole Sunday in the branch cause it is so hard and I never noticed the small things that I have taken for granted. I have learned some even though I don't understand a word they are speaking.
We just got back yesterday for Warm River with the Myers. We floated and floated the river. I don't have very many pictures and I need to get them from other people, but the only picture I have is Brookenzie painting her craft.
We also went to Utah for my Birthday and those pictures soon to come!

No comments: