Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby Brian has Arrived!!!

Baby Brian was born on September first at 9:55pm. Everything went great and is loved! Brookenzie is all over him. She keeps saying "Oh he is so cute and Awesome!" David says she is alittle to much help. If I say I need something she is all over it.
Today on the bed I was laying there and Brookenzie decided to pick him up by herself. She did great by herself, but I had to reminder that she can't do it all by herself that she still needs help. I want to thank all those out there that helped with Brookenzie while I was in the hospital it helped us out a lot.
Oh by the way I had to laugh at David taking us home. he had to bring the truck cause the little man needed a truck to go home in. I laughed at him cause he is madly in love with the little man!

2 comments:

The Montoya Gang said...

Baby Brian is adorable!

craig&susan said...

He is super cute. I can't wait to meet him in real life.