Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Busy Life!!

This is going to be a big post because I have been behind.
This picture was taken when he was just a week old. Doesn't he look so big.
Also taken at a week old!
Also taken at a week old!
We love to watch him sleep!
Two weeks old! He was going to the doctor. He weighed 8lbs!
Brookenzie and Brian sleeping.
Brookenzie absolutely loves her Brother. She will take care of him if she thinks you aren't. She will change his diaper, burb him and pick him up. We have to watch her closely.
Brian in him blessing outfit. He was blessed on Sept. 26th. His Grandma Romriell did the outfit and she did a great job. Thank you for doing it for us and for letting us do the lunch at your house. We really appreciate it.
This is a ski that we bought for me! I got to at least try it this year. I couldn't get up, but I will next year!
I did get up on the wake board! Brian was only a week old. I felt proud of myself and had fun with Scott and Kim! Thanks guys for letting me join you guys!
My Mother in Law invited me and Brookenzie for a pedicure. I have never had one til then. It was different, but so much fun and as you can she Brookenzie had a blast. Thank you Denise it was wonderful!
David, Brookenzie and Brian taking a nap at my parents house while making dinner! I think this is to cute. David is such an awesome dad!
That same Sunday at my Parents we painted pumpkins! Brookenzie enjoyed it.
This last weekend we went to go feed the ducks! It was so cold that I stayed in the car with Brian and David and Brookenzie feed them. They had fun.

No comments: