Monday, March 9, 2009

BrOoKeNzIe'S nOw 2!

One month old Brookenzie Rai Romriell in her blessing dress. She weighed 6 lbs 10 ounces and 19 inches long. I can't believe she is TWO today. We love her so much and she is very spoiled. We are lucky to have her. Our little monkey is getting so big.
Today on her birthday playing with her toys that she got for her birthday. She went to the doctors today for her two year check up and she weighs 22lbs 8 ounces and 33 inches long. Love you Brookenzie, my sexy mama and crazy baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having a blast watching brookenzie, hope you guys have a great anniversary. I love the new up grade of brookenzie, I love the picture of her as a baby so is so big now.

Kim said...

COngrats on the BIG 2!!!!! Isn't it crazy how fast they have grown!!! Holy Smokes!!!!!! We miss you guys!!!