Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Third Anniversary!

So our anniversary was on Tuesday, yes the day after Brookenzie's Birthday, but anyways David surprised me with a little dinner after class and Brookenzie stayed with my sister Heather! Thanks Heather! Ya you guys are probably thinking how romantic the house is clean, Dinner and a movie. Ya it was and we got home about eight and started eating. David forgot to clean the office because he was busy getting the night ready, so I was like okay lets go clean it. So we went and cleaned it and had a great time spending time. On the way home we pull onto Philbin and he was driving like normal and david was speeding just about 5 over and he looked up and a state cop was right behind us! David was being pulled over because he crossed the fog line once not that he was speed a little and on top of that we didn't have the registration in the car and he was asking him why he was on the reservation so late. I don't think the cop believed us because he followed us home and made sure we were going where we were suppose to! It was to funny. The picture is the rose's he got for me and the card I made for him on friday night which I took him to dinner and we went home and he did homework and I went to sleep at nine. david ended upstaying up until 3 in the morning playing xbox and we had no Brookenzie because my parents took her. Thanks Mom and Dad

No comments: