Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Big Springs!
Us at Big Springs to feed the fish. We took family pictures with all our gear on (not looking great), but we got pictures. We usually take pictures at the falls, but we did not ride there. Oh well there's next year. If you look closely in the back you can see John's cabin. the little man that built a cabin and Water source to his house. We went inside the cabin two summers ago. The one between me and Davids head is the cabin and the one on the right side of my head is the water source house that pumps water into the house.
Us again by the Big Spring's Sign. This is where my Dad had us take our Pictures. We had some fun ones taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should paly ball with me so I don't feel like a dork. But anyways I can't believe that you don't think that I can play ball. but any who i love the pictures of island park there so cute. Keep lovin' me big sis.
Post a Comment