Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Life!
What a day! I have been so worried about this whole Idaho Stars thing at work. I have my weekends all planned out. It is looking like so far We may possibly have to have Brookenzie's birthday and our anniversary in the middle of April. cause I have school presentations on saturday's, which one is at a idaho stars convention. I have been so stressed and I have been wondering what do I do with Brookenzie because I am gone most nights. Tonight I found my answer. Bookenzie loves listen to the Mama Mia Soundtrack and i sing along with her. When one of the songs come on she cuddles in and listens to me sing which is Slipping Through my Fingers. Her favorites are Super Trooper and Lay All Your Love on Me which she will sing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment