Friday, February 20, 2009

First Hair Cut!!

David doesn't let anyone touch his hair except for his cousin. When we were in Hawaii he allowed Scott and kim, but not me. I have been asking if I can. When it starts getting long i threaten to do it while he is sleeping. I told him I would love to do it, but he says NO. So I give him crap about it and today he went and got clippers and said cut my hair. I was so excited to touch his hair. It is an honor to do it. I could not stop laughing and David was getting nerves everytime I did something or made a noise or stayed in one stop. My opinion I did a great job for my first time. It was alot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave kyle has asked me to cut his hair, and I told him no way was i going to touch his hair. but you did a great job, maybe i should try on david for practice before cutting kyles hair.