Sunday, February 8, 2009
Brookenzie Caught in the Act!!
So David and I are in the process of de junking our house and left Brookenzie watching her favorite movie Mama Mia. I walked out of our room and smelled fingernail polish. I went in to the Family Room where she was at and caught her with Fingernail Polish. I got mad and said wait and I grabbed the camera.
After I took the picture above she decided to move to her toenails. I thought it was cute and David was worried about the rug.
After we took this picture and cleaned it up. We went back to our work. David went to go take something to another room and noticed Brookenzie took her diaper off and crapped on our couch cover. Good thing it is wash able. Which this morning she wanted to go to the bathroom in the toilet which we let her and then she got off the toilet went to the fridge got a drink. She has not taken a drink yet. Put down the glass went over to our heater vent and spread her legs and peed on it. We have our hands full with her, but we love her a ton. can't wait for another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment