Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As Much of the Cabin Trip for the Fourth that I can get!

Okay so I have more but this is all I can get. This was the water in Island Park, it was so nice!
Brookenzie holding Clea. Clea was shaking so I put her in my jacket and Brookenzie wanted to do that to, so I put Clea in her shirt.
Brookenzie sun bathing! She had a table and a glass of water next to her. It was cute.
On Wednesday it sprinkled off and on so my brother in law Richard wanted to take his kids to Quakes Lakes and we joined him. If you don't know the history or anything about such as me it was fun. There was a earthquake and in the picture below it took that side of the mountain and put it on the other side.
This rock below was a rock that was on the other side and switched over to this side of the mountain.
More of the lake, david said that the lake had been moved to.
David and Brookenzie walking up the hill side to see the view.
This is more of Quake lakes. We had a picture of the ride around the lake, but the phone is out. Anyways there where tree's inside the lake like in the middle. It was crazy!

No comments: