Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Cabin Week! (MORE TO COME SOON)

So my camera died the first day of being at the camera and we didn't have batteries plus I was not going to the store! So I have more on my phone and David's! But here is the first part of pictures and there will be more!
David and Brookenzie looking for fish on the fish finder!
This was Brookenzie's first time this trip on the boat! It took some talking into to do it. We had the puppy on the boat for it to happen!
Brookenzie had to sleep with her cousins! The first night it happened and the second night most of the cousins went upstairs. I was not going to let her go and wake up all the kids up. So this is the second night and Diesel (Aunt Heather's and Uncle Richard's Dog) had to she with her! Isn't that cute. I was hoping that Diesel wouldn't smash her, but it went good!

No comments: