Well the weekend of my birthday, we went boating! All I have to say was what a blast! We went with David's sister Heather and her family, also Hiedi joined us. We demoed some skis and we found one we all liked, except David and Richard they found their own, but as us girls we found one. I want to thank my in- laws for letting us borrow the boat!

This picture was last year but I love it! Thank you Erin for taking it for me! I love my husband, so much. He is a great guy!

This is also last year! I learned how to wake board from Kim! This was are last time out with her before she went back to Hawaii. Also taken by Erin.

Okay this was last year too. If it wasn't for Ern I would not have such great pictures. This is Brookenzie a year ago! She looks so much different in a year! She loves the boat.

These girls I miss this year, but Kim is moving back, YA! I am so excited to have her here! It will be fun having us all here again! Hopefully Erin can come down and join us!

This is the best picture and only picture of me skiing! This is at the begining of this year out with Kim and Hiedi. Thank you guys for taking the pictures for us! I had so much fun! I have alot of fun memories on the boat with my in- laws! They are great!

This is a great picture of David! He loves water skiing. David and Richard both taught me how to ski and kim also helped! I am glad to finally know how to do it! I love it!

My great family! david had to work my birthday, so my family had me come over for dinner! It was so good, even though my mom made the english muffins a bit crispy! Thank you mom for the great dinner! You made my birthday great, along with my friend Julie, and Mother in law Denise! You guys remembered!
1 comment:
Happy way belated birthday and I love the pics of boating!! I cannot wait for next summer when we can boat like crazy!!!! I will also have the camcorder charged up so we can get some of the coolest wrecks I have ever seen recorded!!!
Post a Comment