David and Brookenzie when they got home!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
What a Weekend! Kim, this is for you!
So last weekend was a very hard weekend for me. David and Brookenzie went to the cabin without me. It was my first time being away from Brookenzie longer than 12 hours. I have never been out of town without Brookenzie. I cried before they left. I was calling david like crazy. david called me and told me that he was having problems with his phone so I went to the cell phone store and we tried to figure out what we can do. Well they decided to trouble shot it and after an hour of being there I called him and it worked. David called me the first night and Brookenzie was crying, so I talked to her and she just said Mom I want a hug. I just cried because I couldn't hold her. Saturday David didn't call me till that night. I was going crazy so I tried to get a hold of everyone that I knew was up there to make sure everything was okay. Just my luck nobody answered. I was back to crying. No worries everything is okay and they made it home!

When Brookenzie got hime she didn't want me, she wanted Clea. This is her giving Clea a hug. She kept saying Clea is crying, she missed me! Baby I missed you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww... your daughter is getting so big!! I wanted to make sure that you got the pictures that I sent to you. There really weren't a lot of them and they were in a funny order because I had to rename them. Anyway happy 4th!
Hahahahah! Thats funny!! I started crying today when I thought about Scott not being there the last 3 months of my preg. and he told me I was not allowed to cry yet!! Ya really need to toughen up hahahahah!! Just kidding it really is hard when the family leaves...espically when they are having more fun that you!!! I will see you guys in like 6 weeks for a long time!!!! Oh and we got something for you guys..i just debating if we should ship it now or wait till we get there!!! Laters Kim!!
Post a Comment