Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Poor Dog!

This is a great picture of Clea! She is so great! We love having her and she is fun! Brookenzie loves her and they are great together! For those that haven't heard Clea broke her leg and we took the cast off the first week on July! It was so sad and she is doing better! She is a hundred percent better!

The picture below is Clea from last night! I don't know if you notice, but her face swelled up! I felt so bad, so David hurried and but her in the bath to wash off anything that was causing it! When we got done we called the animal hospital about her! They said that they thought it was a food allergy, but they would have the doctor call! The doctor called and we described to her what Clea looked like and she said it was a food allergy! She said to give her Bendyrl! Which we did and she just cuddled with me and whined!

She is just fine tomorrow! We are still trying to figure out what it was and we have an idea, but not positive! So gald she is better!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Clea!!! Well maybe Cesear can show her how to put on the pounds!!! Or he might just steal her food.....ya never know:) I heard you are getting really good at waterskiing and I'm so jealous Im not there to see it!!!! DANG! We will just have to make up for it next summer!! I love the pics of boating!!!!

Kim said...

By the way.....love the pic of you guys on the beach!!!! Who took it? hahahahah