Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Brithday Tabbie!


For my Birthday I wanted my house clean for the weekend and David forgot about the day! So I was able to get off work early! I went home and David went to work! The house was a miss as you can tell in the video! Well I had a lot of folding to do and Brookenzie wanted to help! She helped get all the clothes on hanger and she went to hang them up, well when I saw her she was putting them in suitcases.
What the suitcase looked like by the time I saw it! I got a better video on my video camera, but I don't know how to get it on the camera. The house is finally done by 6 and I didn't take a picture tell the next morning!
I cleaned the table off that was a mess and been sitting there for months! I have school books and landscaping and David's pile of stuff that I need his help to put away cause I don't know where he wants it!
David woke up the morning of my birthday and said " Do you want eggs, sausage and hasbrowns" I said I don't care but it would be nice! He went back to sleep and when I got home he just got done making him breakfast! I just looked at him, so I took care of me and Brookenzie! Men, what to do with them!

No comments: